Re: Frequency of documentation update

Last build was November 3rd (with many build requests pending since), sorry for the typo...

________________________________
From: Yade-dev <yade-dev-bounces+jerome.duriez=ucalgary.ca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jerome Duriez <Jerome.Duriez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: November 16, 2016 11:51 AM
To: Yade dev
Subject: Re: [Yade-dev] Frequency of documentation update

Sorry guys, but the answers made me more confused...

I had in mind that the buildbot [*] (i.e. 3SR cluster I guess) updates the doc at https://yade-dem.org/doc/ each time it performs a "build". Which is supposed to happen in my mind very often (once a day and after each commit ?)

Has there been / is there / will there be changes on that side ?

(Looking at the build log, I'm just seeing the last build was indeed November 1st, several commits ago)

[*] https://yade-dem.org/buildbot/

<https://yade-dem.org/buildbot/>

Jerome Duriez, Research Associate

University of Calgary, Dpt of Civil Engineering

+1 403 220 7367