Removing one check (regression) test

Hi,

I'm in the process of removing Law2_ScGeom6D_NormalInelasticityPhys_NormalInelasticity from trunk (I was probably the only one to ever use it). For the moment, I'd just like to remove one regression check test which is associated to this contact law (scripts/checks-and-tests/checks/checkTestNormalInelasticity.py), and I have a question.

After having 'git -rm' -ed this checkTestNormalInelasticity.py script, launched a 'cmake' command and a new compilation, yade --check still launches this regression script...

I could finally get rid of it only after cleaning install/lib folder (and a new make install): then, yade --check would not consider this .py script anymore.

However, I'm wondering if this is 'normal', or if I should do something else (than git -rm scripts/checks-and-tests/checks/checkTestNormalInelasticity.py) in the source before I push this regression script removal ?

Thanks,

Jerome

Jerome Duriez, Research Associate

University of Calgary, Dpt of Civil Engineering

+1 403 220 7367

Follow ups