Re: yade on windows 10

Hi guys,

I have been playing with the Linux subsystem in Win 10 (mainly the bash
terminal) for a while. First thing to note is that everything without graphics
works as expected. However, once you are looking to run something with
graphics it becomes tricky. You need to install an X server on Windows (e.g.
Xming). Simple programs would than run with GUI.

I also tried to install yade and it works, at least without graphical user
interface. I did not investigate this any further and I don't think it will be
straight forward to fix.

Cheers
Klaus