Please: we don't want compile warnings

Hi all,
I've seen an increase of compile warnings after some commits in the last months (members of the blamelist in bcc of this message ;)). I would like to recall that compile warnings should be considered like bugs and be fixed. Please make sure there is no compile warning before pushing code to trunk, and if some code you previously pushed gives some please fix. Warnings reveal real problems sometimes, and they clutter the compile logs always. If you are not sure how to fix some of them (e.g. the award-winning "comparison between signed and unsigned") you can ask on yade-dev.
Cheers

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor
ENSE³ - Grenoble INP