Re: Yade with CGAL 4.11

Hi,

I am building with `time dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -b -j32` but it appears that -j32 is deliberately ignored. I understand why, but my PC is powerful enough ;) Can you tell me how to enable it back?

It must be somewhere in ./debian/* dir that you have prepared.

best regards
Janek

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Fri, 3 Nov 2017 09:43:25 +0100)