Re: Yade with CGAL 4.11

Hi Janek,

I don't think I'll be able to test this very quickly myself. Based on the compile logs the evident problem is [1]. Which sounds like a trivial issue. However, it may be the case that they really changed the design of the so-called geometry kernel (as suggested by [2]) and that it needs some changes in the source code (which only me can do, I guess). I'll need to check CGAL's changelogs, I'll update you here if I find something relevant.

Bruno

[1] /tmp/cgal/yade-2017.01a/lib/triangulation/Network.ipp:4:10: fatal error: CGAL/constructions/constructions_on_weighted_points_cartesian_3.h: No such file or directory

[2] /usr/include/CGAL/internal/deprecation_warning.h:83:293: note: #pragma message: Warning: The header `<CGAL/Regular_triangulation_euclidean_traits_3.h>` is deprecated. Additional information: The kernel K can be used directly as traits since weighted points and the associated function objects are now part of the concept Kernel. # pragma message (CGAL_INTERNAL_DEPRECATED_MESSAGE)