YADE builds manually caused by unknown ?

Hi there,

Out of curiosity, is there actually someone who is asking the buildbot to perform so much builds (of old revisions ?) ? I'm referring here to the kind of builds [1] for which we got (quite often) this kind of email [2]

The fact that the "Revision" and "Got Revision" fields are often different on the web pages such as [1] is also mysterious too me...

Actually, I would love if 2018 could see some changes in these build emails.
If it is actually necessary that builds are so often manually triggered by someone, would it be possible to send emails only for the "new revision" (= "Scheduler" ?) builds ?

Do you feel the same ?

And happy New Year !

Jérôme

[1] https://yade-dem.org/buildbot/builders/yade-full/builds/4347
[2] https://www.mail-archive.com/yade-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg12812.html

------
Chargé de Recherche / Research Associate
Irstea, RECOVER
3275 route de Cézanne – CS 40061 13182 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 5 FRANCE
+33 (0)4 42 66 99 21

A free DEM conference in April: https://2ndyadeworkshop.sciencesconf.org/