Mathjax for math output in doc ?

Hi,

When I locally build the doc for my local YADE versions (launching "make doc" from the build folder, and browsing afterwards doc/sphinx/_build/html/ in this build folder), all maths latex commands do not display properly in the local html pages I get. Typing $k_n$ (or directly :math:`k_n`) in a docstring just gives "k_n" as such (without any other characters) in the corresponding html.

From my (limited) understanding, the reason could be a non-working MathJax thing on my system.

- do you confirm MathJax is necessary for doc-building with proper rendering of math expressions ? - how do you deal with / install / configure MathJax on your systems ? (if someone ever faced this issue ? on 3SR cluster responsible for https://yade-dem.org/doc/ at least ?)

Thanks,

Jérôme

------
Chargé de Recherche / Research Associate
Irstea, RECOVER
3275 route de Cézanne – CS 40061 13182 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 5 FRANCE
+33 (0)4 42 66 99 21

A free DEM conference in April: https://2ndyadeworkshop.sciencesconf.org/

Follow ups