Cmake !find metis and cholmod

Hi there,

I see the buildbot fails to cmake/find those two libs. This is the main reason of current failure. Of course more #ifdef would hide the issue, but I would prefer to fix it. I have a question for you all.
_Anyone else got the same errors as below or it's only the buildbot?_
Thanks.
Bruno

Ref.
https://yade-dem.org/buildbot/builders/yade-full/builds/4618/steps/compile/logs/stdio

-- Could NOT find Cholmod (missing: CHOLMOD_LIBRARIES CHOLMOD_INCLUDE_DIR AMD_LIBRARY CAMD_LIBRARY COLAMD_LIBRARY CCOLAMD_LIBRARY) -- Found OpenBlas: /usr/lib/libopenblas.so -- Could NOT find Metis (missing: METIS_INCLUDE_DIR METIS_LIBRARY)

Leading to (that's where more consistent ifdef-ing could hide):
https://yade-dem.org/buildbot/builders/yade-full/builds/4618/steps/compile/logs/stdio/home/buildbot/yade/yade-full/src/pkg/pfv/TwoPhaseFlowEngine.hpp:159:59: error: 'LC' was not declared in this scope

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor
ENSE³ - Grenoble INP