Re: Cmake !find metis and cholmod

Hi Bruno,

I can compile 2018-05-22.git-f538da1 (I just "git pulled") without any problem.

Here are some of my cmake outputs, for info:

-- Found Cholmod in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcholmod.so
-- Found OpenBlas in /usr/lib/libopenblas.so
-- Found Metis in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmetis.so

-- Yade configured with following features: Odeint VTK OpenMP GTS GUI-Qt5 CGAL PFVFLOW TWOPHASEFLOW LINSOLV GL2PS -- Disabled features: CHOLMOD_GPU SPH DEFORM LIQMIGRATION LBMFLOW MASK_ARBITRARY PROFILING PotentialParticles PotentialBlocks

Jérôme

------
Chargé de Recherche / Research Associate
Irstea, RECOVER
3275 route de Cezanne – CS 40061 13182 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 5 FRANCE
+33 (0)4 42 66 99 21