Re: Python 2 removal

Hi Anton,

I'd consider this idea, ie I have some time and motivation, and no knowledge.. :-) Moreover / instead possible personal efforts, I could also look into the possibility proposing a dedicated internship to some IT (with an emphasis on the "I") student.

Since I do not have a precise perception of the task, what is your opinion regarding the internship option ? Would the migration be indeed feasible in this framework ? For which internship duration (1 month, 5 month, .. ?) and which education level (license/undergraduate, master/graduate, .. ?)

We can discuss by direct emails if appropriate,

Best,

Jérôme

------
Chargé de Recherche / Research Associate
Irstea, RECOVER
3275 route de Cezanne – CS 40061 13182 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 5 FRANCE
+33 (0)4 42 66 99 21