Re: Python 2 removal

Hello Jerome,

thank you for you answer. I am not sure, how difficult could it be to
switch the Yade or to add a support of Python3. The syntax of python
2 and 3 is not so different. One can find a lot of such migration tutorials.

It would probably be more problematic two support both versions simultaneously
as to make a complete migration.

Best regards

Anton