Re: Fwd: trunk | Pipeline #43744802 has failed for all-examples-must-work | 0d6586b4

You will probably all receive notifications like Janek below.

In fact it should not occur again in your personal repo after applying today's changes to [1].
Provided that you don't touch master branch.
You can even disable CI completely so you are not annoyed by pipeline failure notifications. [2]

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/.gitlab-ci.yml
[2] https://gitlab.com/username/trunk/edit -> permissions -> pipeline -> turn off