Re: Fixing the examples

Hi Janek,

thanks for the detailed look :-)

> If you have any hints on how to fix any of those examples, please tell!

several mentioned not working script is from me. I think than correcting
them and pushing to gitlab is better than telling :-)

> Also I see that https://yade-dem.org/doc/tutorial-examples.html looks
very strange - the youtube videos are not shown

I don't remember the reason (have read it long time ago), but the youtube
videos does work using http (not https) in the address

cheers
Jan