Re: [Yade-users] [Question #676841]: the definition of porosity

Haha, no worries.
Let's see the reaction of jamespaul.
I was about to send him a link to yade doc (DEM background) in order to claim that yade was not assuming overlap (so _he_ would have to justify the concept). Unfortunaltely it is not true: although "normal displacement", "change of distance", "normal strain" is used in many places (and refers to deformability unequivocaly) the word "overlap" still appears here and there. Blame me for not cleaning. :)

Bruno