Re: Fixing the examples

Hi Janek,
I went through list_of_examples.txt [1].
Impressive work, thanks. I just fixed two [2].

My impression is that some examples could be fixed quickly by the original authors, provided that they now the problem (many of them are probably not reading yade-dev). I'm then adding some of them in cc of this email for possible reaction.

Guys, you can fix thoses scripts on github or gitlab, doesn't matter. Please remember to insert your name and email in every script so we know what to do is a case like now.

FEMxDEM: Ning Guo (if this adress does not work I know Ning has successors in HK) HydroForceEngine: Raphael MAURIN (postProcessing_sedim.py has a problem + some scripts need move to check scripts (great!))
jointedCohesiveFrictionalPM:  Luc Scholtès and/or (?) Jérôme Duriez
OAR:  William Chèvremont  (maybe a few lines in preamble of sim.py to explain why - obviously - it cannot work for Janek, or maybe link back to where it is explained?) SPH: Anton, is there somewhere explanation of current state of SPH? Is it something someone could take over one day, or should it be simply removed?

Thanks all.

Bruno

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/examples/list_of_examples.txt [2] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/commit/46f718ee2bc3c2198809145f1446865263d1453b