Re: all bugs moved from launchpad to gitlab issues

In https://launchpad.net/yade/+configure-bugtracker

I clicked "somewhere else", not it is shown as unconfigured. And bugs
cannot be reported on launchpad.

I created the default set of labels and some boards on gitlab. We
will experiment with that.

Robert Caulk said:     (by the date of Tue, 5 Feb 2019 22:55:41 +0100)