From: Yade-dev <yade-dev-bounces+v.angelidakis2=ncl.ac.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Janek Kozicki <janek_listy@xxxxx>
Sent: 16 February 2019 15:39:31
To: Yade developers
Subject: Re: [Yade-dev] Potential Blocks and Potential Particles - brief analysis of the Object Oriented C++ source code

IMHO it is better to remove what is not used, then derive a child
class for Barton-Bandis rock joint model to add new stuff when it is
needed.

Unused variables will just confuse newcomers. And cause compilation warnings.

best regards
Janek

Vasileios Angelidakis (PGR) said:     (by the date of Sat, 16 Feb 2019 15:31:13 +0000)

Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |