Re: Potential Blocks and Potential Particles - brief analysis of the Object Oriented C++ source code

Hi,

I will start a WIP branch to remove unused variables and functions from both the PB & the PP code, to make them more readable, right after I finish writing the documentation. Boon please let me know if you are about to do something similar, so we don't overlap. Any pointers to unused parts of the codes are welcome!

Kind Regards,

Vasileios

Vasileios Angelidakis

Post-Graduate Researcher in Geotechnical Engineering

School of Engineering, Newcastle University

Room 3.04, Drummond Building

Devonshire Terrace, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 7RU, UK