Make ccache working

Hi all,

I'm trying to use ccache but I have two issues.

   - the first one is the "installation" with the "export" command that
   doesn"t work:

export CXX=ccache g++
> bash: export: « g++ » : identifiant non valable

Using

> export CXX='ccache g++'

works but it will result in cmake fail while checking cc compiler.
Finally, I "installed" ccache thanks to the first answer here:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/470545/how-do-i-set-up-ccache and it *kinda*
works.

   - the second one, once the install is ok and cmake uses ccache, is that
   I only get "unsupported compiler option" when I try *ccache -s* after a
   full yade compilation. It results in a almost-empty cache:
   *cmake:*

-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/lib/ccache/cc
> -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/lib/ccache/cc -- works
> -- Detecting C compiler ABI info
> -- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
> -- Detecting C compile features
> -- Detecting C compile features - done
> -- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/lib/ccache/c++
> -- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/lib/ccache/c++ -- works

*ccache -s:*

> cache directory                     /home/francois/.ccache
> primary config                      /home/francois/.ccache/ccache.conf
> secondary config      (readonly)    /etc/ccache.conf
> stats zero time                     Wed Mar 27 16:25:15 2019
> cache hit (direct)                     1
> cache hit (preprocessed)               0
> cache miss                            19
> cache hit rate                      5.00 %
> called for link                       34
> called for preprocessing              12
> preprocessor error                     1
> unsupported compiler option          *195*
> no input file                          2
> cleanups performed                     0
> files in cache                        40
> cache size                         163.8 kB

Any idea ?
François

Follow ups