Re: Sporadic compilation error

It happened locally for me, and it always was random :(

In some other QT project which I had, I managed to fix this by making
sure that mocs compilation always goes first, separately before the
rest of the compilation.

I didn't investigate how to achieve this in CMakeLists.txt
maybe this would solve it.

Anton Gladky said:     (by the date of Sat, 8 Jun 2019 20:48:45 +0200)