Re: Sporadic compilation error

Also it is interesting that this error did not occur in hundreds of
pipeline compilations after each `git push` to gitlab. Maybe
investigating the difference between the "regular" setup and
"deb-packages" compilation would give some insight.

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Sat, 8 Jun 2019 20:53:54 +0200)