Re: Call for testing, updated yadedaily packages

Hello,

On 27-06-19 15:15, Anton Gladky wrote:
 > yadedaily packages are being under renovation at the moment. And now
 > they need to be tested.

Installed on Ubuntu 18.04
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz
Intel Corporation Skylake GT2 [HD Graphics 520]

I have one warning with `yade --test`:
"mpi version reported by by cmake is  [(3, 1, 0), '3.1']  and by C++ is
[(2, 1, 1), 'ompi:2.1.1']
Warning: mpi versions are different. Can you help with file
py/libVersions.py.in?"

The `py/libVersions.py.in` file contains the comment: "The mpi version
detected by cmake sometimes is different than version detected by C++,
this needs further investigation."

cmake 3.10.2-1ubuntu2, installed from official Ubuntu repositories
g++ 4:7.4.0-1ubuntu2.3, installed from official Ubuntu repositories
openmpi-bin 2.1.1-8, installed from official Ubuntu repositories

Note: I have never installed manually OpenMpi packages, or built it
manually from the sources on this computer. I have not held back any
package either. I cannot find trace of an OpenMpi 3.1.0 on my computer,
only of OpenMpi 2.1.1. Eventually yadedaily picks the "correct" OpenMpi
i.e. 2.1.1 (indicated by `yadedaily --test`).

Otherwise everything works as expected:  `yadedaily --test` and
`yadedaily --check` both run successfully with all tests passed.

Cheers,

Gaël