Re: Call for testing, updated yadedaily packages

@Gael
That inconsistent mpi detection is a known weirdness as the message
suggests. We have it in gitlab-ci pipeline as well.
Hopefully we will understand it, but it should be fine anyway.
Bruno

On Mon, 1 Jul 2019 at 16:18, Gael Lorieul <gael.lorieul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On 27-06-19 15:15, Anton Gladky wrote:
>  > yadedaily packages are being under renovation at the moment. And now
>  > they need to be tested.
>
> Installed on Ubuntu 18.04
> Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz
> Intel Corporation Skylake GT2 [HD Graphics 520]
>
> I have one warning with `yade --test`:
> "mpi version reported by by cmake is  [(3, 1, 0), '3.1']  and by C++ is
> [(2, 1, 1), 'ompi:2.1.1']
> Warning: mpi versions are different. Can you help with file
> py/libVersions.py.in?"
>
> The `py/libVersions.py.in` file contains the comment: "The mpi version
> detected by cmake sometimes is different than version detected by C++,
> this needs further investigation."
>
> cmake 3.10.2-1ubuntu2, installed from official Ubuntu repositories
> g++ 4:7.4.0-1ubuntu2.3, installed from official Ubuntu repositories
> openmpi-bin 2.1.1-8, installed from official Ubuntu repositories
>
> Note: I have never installed manually OpenMpi packages, or built it
> manually from the sources on this computer. I have not held back any
> package either. I cannot find trace of an OpenMpi 3.1.0 on my computer,
> only of OpenMpi 2.1.1. Eventually yadedaily picks the "correct" OpenMpi
> i.e. 2.1.1 (indicated by `yadedaily --test`).
>
> Otherwise everything works as expected:  `yadedaily --test` and
> `yadedaily --check` both run successfully with all tests passed.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gaël

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor