Re: Faster local testing chroots for everyone :) + graphics

I forgot to mention, that in some of those chroots the graphics works.
On the host you need to run command:

xhost +local:

And inside chroots you need to make suer that $DISPLAY points to correct display. You do this by:

echo $DISPLAY # on the host

export export DISPLAY=:0 # inside chroot.

This is also in the last 5 minutes of this super long video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ4zDj1mFdc

cheers
Janek

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Fri, 12 Jul 2019 22:46:00 +0200)

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |