Re: Faster local testing chroots for everyone :) + graphics

I forgot to mention, that on the first run, you need to git clone
yade. Just copy paste the command printed on the terminal in the
welcome message.

All future compilations in chroots are much faster because ccache is
configured and working :)

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Fri, 12 Jul 2019 22:54:44 +0200)