Re: Call for testing, updated yadedaily packages

in practice any computer can have a gitlab-runner installed. You could place the private key on a PC that you control with gitlab-runner installed. Use the tag to mark it as the one used only for building packages and nothing else to save your resources. By this way your private key would be securely connected to the gitlab framework.

If you need I can share the notes which I've written down while configuring our gitlab-runners.

The "only" problem is that this solution requires that you have a trusted PC that runs almost all the time.