Re: clang-format (Was: Re: Removing trailing white space, yay or nay?)

Hi Bruno,

OK, if we have an agreement on that, we will merge MR 298.
Thus the .clang-format will be in the root of the trunk and people
can start to use it.

We will have a test phase (2-3 months), so we can probably find
and fix some issues in .clang-format, update documentation.
Also CI-pipeline can be prepared, but only with Allow-To-Fail option.

If everything is successful - we can then reformat the files, which were not
formatted on-the go during the test phase. Cang-format-step can then
be switched on strictly in the CI-pipeline.

Best regards

Anton