Re: Regarding the YADE current website

Dear Pranjal,

we are currently having some problems with this server. Before it is
fixed you can use documentation locally, by installing yade-doc
package. Or by browsing an online backup on gitlab:

https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/-/trunk/-/jobs/394371575/artifacts/public/index.html

best regards
Janek

pranjal mandhaniya said:     (by the date of Mon, 6 Jan 2020 03:49:58 +0530)

> Respected sir,
> I am trying to get to work in YADE for DEM but the website
> <https://yade-dem.org/doc/Yade.pdf> is not working.
> Please help me and tell me if you have also shifted the webserver.
> Please update the description in Gitlab page if so.

Janek Kozicki, PhD. DSc. Arch. Assoc. Prof.
Gdańsk University of Technology
Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics
Department of Theoretical Physics and Quantum Information
--
http://yade-dem.org/
http://pg.edu.pl/jkozicki (click English flag on top right)