High precision Real.

Hi, the code for high precision is complete and passes all the tests.

I am writing documentation for this now, I will mention there:
- about VTK ↔ double compatibility
- about GLViewer ↔ double compatibility
- how to build and run high precision code

I have separated most of this work in to several "topic" merge
requests, so that you can check each of them separately. The general
idea is that "if you don't use high-precision then the old behavior
remains". Meaning that I avoid modifying existing code, only add some
sort of redirection and conversion layer that vanishes (is optimized
away) completely when HP is not used.

There are some changes still not extracted into separate merge
requests from !366. I will continue working on this and writing documentation.

These are ready for you to review:

* The last remaining double to Real changes.
  https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/merge_requests/376

* Print time spent on each of the --checks
  https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/merge_requests/375
  (a very short one, that's because I needed to make Lubrication tests faster in !366)

* Ensure that VTK is compatibile with Real.
  https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/merge_requests/377

* OpenGL Real compatibility
  https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/merge_requests/378

* Another step towards enabling high precision Real
  https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/merge_requests/362

* Enable vectorization
  https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/merge_requests/365

They can be merged to master in any order. If any rebase conflicts
arise I will solve them quickly. Maybe !362 and !365 should be merged last,
because I tested rebasing it on each of the previous ones.

please tell me what you think.

best regards
Janek

--
Janek Kozicki, PhD. DSc. Arch. Assoc. Prof.
Gdańsk University of Technology

Follow ups