Re: High precision Real.

Hi Janek,

> BTW, Anton did you notice that building debian package fails on
> master due to missing python-gts?
> https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/issues/139

please review this MR [1]. It fixes build-dependency problem and also
--help regression introduced with "--stdperformance" option.

> And in meantime I will include minieigen sources in yade tree, just
> like we did with python-gts. By this way it will work for everyone
> without dependency hell, until the changes are in official minieigen
> repository.

Can we avoid it somehow? minieigen sources were in Yade tree many years
ago and we managed to drop them, introducing minieigen packages.
It would not be the best variant to put them in the source again.

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/merge_requests/396

Regards

Anton