Re: Wiki FAQ

See https://www.yade-dem.org/w/index.php?title=FAQ&type=revision&diff=1920&oldid=1332

Thanks for feedback

------
Chargé de Recherche / Research Associate
Inrae, RECOVER
3275 route Cezanne – CS 40061 13182 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 5 FRANCE
+33 (0)4 42 66 99 21
https://www6.paca.inrae.fr/recover/membres-du-laboratoire/pages-personnelles/jerome-duriez

On 21/07/2020 16:00, Jan Stránský wrote:
I also would not entirely delete the page / content.

    maybe they should go somewhere else, but where?

one option is to put them to the source code in the .rst format and create a new "main page link" similar to tutorial

cheers
Jan