Re: New Yade version, beginning of January 2021 - Release notes.

Hi all,

It has been a busy year for yade-dev. With both fresh and vetran blood flowing in.

I trust 2021 will be also quite busy, and that's great.

Thanks very much to Anton and Janek for putting stuff together for next release.

And Happy New Year to all of you!

Bruno

p.s. we might also want to release a new numbered version of doc sometimes soon. 2nd edition is from 2015.