Re: Yade 2021.01a is released

This is an awesome team effort. Congratulations everyone. This year was
great, let's make the next one even better :)

cheers
Janek

Anton Gladky said:     (by the date of Thu, 28 Jan 2021 19:58:35 +0100)

> Dear Yade users and developers,
>
> As always at the beginning of the year we are releasing
> the newer Yade version. A couple of days ago Yade 2021.01a
> was released [1]! Thanks all for contributions!
>
> Special thanks to Janek for his contribution and preparing the
> release notes! French team thanks for pushing MPI version of the
> Yade and other features and fixes!
>
> [1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/releases/2021.01a
>
> Best regards
>
> Anton

Janek Kozicki, PhD. DSc. Arch. Assoc. Prof.
Gdańsk University of Technology
Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics
Department of Theoretical Physics and Quantum Information
--
http://yade-dem.org/
http://pg.edu.pl/jkozicki (click English flag on top right)