Re: Pictures in Yade questions?

Hi Jan, it makes sense. What would be the best place though? I'm not familiar with any such thing, I even boycot the ones provided by my university (always needs more clicks than drag-drop to my web folder)...Main question is persistence probably.B---Bruno ChareyreGrenoble INP - 3SR---
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Jan Stránský <honzik.stransky@xxxxxxxxx> Date : 20/02/2021  10:44  (GMT+01:00) À : Yade developers <yade-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Objet : [Yade-dev] Pictures in Yade questions? Hello,regarding no external links for questions, it is reasonable.However, sometimes a picture might be necessary or at least convenient (or?).Would it be worth declaring some "standard pictures repository" for Yade questions?To allow putting certain attachment, but in a standard way overcoming problems mentioned in Please, no external links!cheersJan