Re: A suggestion/contribution regarding bug of Yade-users #694548

Hi Gael,

thanks for your email. Somehow question #694548 slipped through the cracks
so I didn't follow the discussion. Indeed, there is a problem on how forces
are distributed. I will have to look into this. In the meantime, it would
be excellent if you could share your solution, best is to push your changes
to your fork on gitlab if you have one. Then send me the link and I will
have a look. Or you could send me the files you changed via email.

Thanks,
Klaus