Re: would a HarmonicForceEngine be of any interest?

You can create a fork on your own profile, then create a merge request
from your profile to yade-dev.

Then it will go though our pipeline, like for example this MR:
https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/merge_requests/511

I guess we need to update docs about this.

best regards
Janek

Daniel Kiracofe said:     (by the date of Thu, 13 May 2021 10:17:03 -0400)