Re: Submitting Yade to an "Open Software" prize (FYI)

Hi there,
The application has been submitted. I did not circulate the final version since there was not enough time left for review, but I think the discussion in our last meeting was enough. Now let's see what happens.
The decision shouldn't take too long since the prizes will be given on February 4th at "Paris Open Science European Conference".
Cheers
Bruno

[1] https://www.ouvrirlascience.fr/paris-open-science-european-conference-osec/