Next yade dev meeting, March 16th.

Hello everyone,

We are holding dev meetings on zoom once every two months. We figured
it would be good to gather more of the devs in these meetings, so if
you are interested and available you are welcome to join next meeting.
It will be on Wednesday, March 16th at 11:00 CEST time.

Please reply in this thread if you plan to join so we can send you
the zoom link.

cheers
Janek

--
Janek Kozicki, PhD. DSc. Arch. Assoc. Prof.
Gdansk University of Technology (Gdansk Tech)