Re: Test

I see your test in my mailbox.
Maybe we will have to host a "yade-dev" list somewhere else if we drop launchpad?

On 29/08/2023 19:36, Janek Kozicki (yade) wrote:
I am testing yade-dev mailing list. I can see latest Bruno's email in
the mailing list archive:

https://lists.launchpad.net/yade-dev/date.html

but I didn't receive it as email.

I wonder what's going on.

Janek

--
Janek Kozicki, PhD. DSc. Arch. Assoc. Prof.
Gdansk University of Technology (Gdansk Tech)

*Bruno Chareyre*
/Associate Professor
/

/*Grenoble INP - UGA**
*Institut d'ingénierie et de management / Graduate Schools of engineering and management**
46 av. Félix-Viallet - 38301 Grenoble
www.grenoble-inp.fr <http://www.grenoble-inp.fr>
/

/*3SR Lab**
*Soils, Solids, Structures, Risks**
1270, rue de la piscine - 38400 Saint Martin d’Hères
www.3sr.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr <https://3sr.univ-grenoble-alpes.fr/en>
/

//