Re: Test

Hi Bruno,

I did not receive your email. I copied it from list archive website.
I am not sure how is it possible that you received it and I didn't.
Maybe something is wrong with my filters? No idea. But when did they
break - I didn't change anything in my configuration for years.

Did anyone else receive this mailing list post?

Yeah, moving to another mailing list server for yade-dev seems reasonable.

best regards
Janek

@ email copied from https://lists.launchpad.net/yade-dev/msg15150.html
@
@ I see your test in my mailbox.
@ Maybe we will have to host a "yade-dev" list somewhere else if we
@ drop launchpad?
@ B

Janek Kozicki (yade) said:     (by the date of Tue, 29 Aug 2023 19:36:56 +0200)

--
Janek Kozicki, PhD. DSc. Arch. Assoc. Prof.
Gdansk University of Technology (Gdansk Tech)