publication using Yade

Hello,

I would like to draw your attention to our recent publication using Yade. You may want to add its reference to your online publication list.
[ https://www-sciencedirect-com.bases-doc.univ-lorraine.fr/science/article/pii/S0169555X23003665 | https://www-sciencedirect-com.bases-doc.univ-lorraine.fr/science/article/pii/S0169555X23003665 ]

Huber, M., Scholtès, L., & Lavé, J. (2024). Stability and failure modes of slopes with anisotropic strength: Insights from discrete element models. Geomorphology, 444, 108946.

Or the DOI:
[ https://doi-org.bases-doc.univ-lorraine.fr/10.1016/j.geomorph.2023.108946 | https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geomorph.2023.108946 ]

Have a good day.

Kind regards,

Marius Huber
Marius L. HUBER
Doctorant - Tectonique, Erosion & Evolution du relief,
Centre de Recherches Pétrographiques et Géochimiques
(CRPG), CNRS, et GeoRessources, Université de Lorraine
15 rue Notre Dame des Pauvres BP 20
54500 Vandœuvre les Nancy, France
Tél. +33 (0)644 381231 | Skype: marius.huber21

Follow ups