publication using yade

Dear yade-developers,
 As I don't have access to the yade source code, I would like to ask you to kindly add my publication listed below to the yade publication list.
 Thank you very much and best regards,
Bettina Suhr

@Article{Suhr2017,
  Title                    = {Parametrisation of a DEM model for railway ballast under different load cases},
  Author                   = {Suhr, Bettina and Six, Klaus},
  Journal                  = {Granular Matter},
  Year                     = {2017},
  Month                    = {Aug},
  Number                   = {4},
  Pages                    = {64},
  Volume                   = {19},
  Doi                      = {10.1007/s10035-017-0740-7},
  ISSN                     = {1434-7636},
  Url                      = {https://doi.org/10.1007/s10035-017-0740-7}
}

Dr. Bettina Suhr

VIRTUAL VEHICLE
Kompetenzzentrum - Das virtuelle Fahrzeug Forschungsgesellschaft mbH

Inffeldgasse 21/A, 8010 Graz, Austria
Tel:        +43 316 873 9081
Fax:        +43 316 873 9072
bettina.suhr@xxxxxxx<mailto:bettina.suhr@xxxxxxx>