yade-mpi team mailing list archive

Re: Coordination of next week

Hello Bruno.

Thanks very much, I have moved most of the functions from mpi_dpk to the
original mpi branch (except for the intersections part), I agree to  work
on point 2 : setting up of interactions in merge and the same between
subdomains (not fully implemented yet). I propose we keep working from
mpf.py  as that already deals nicely with the states communication and we
can use those profiling functions, (while keeping mpy.py as a reference for
now ?) , what do you think François?