yade-mpi team mailing list archive

Re: deadlock fixed (?)

> Maybe this rebase can help?
> https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/issues/80

I hope it will be useful :) Maybe a good idea is to do this

1. add latest commits from mpi branch to to https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/commits/mpiRebase branch
2.  `kompare trunk1-mpi trunk2-master` and merge in this way. Do this to obtain the „properly merged” contents of files.
3. Copy over all files from (2.) to overwrite all files in (1.) The resulting `git diff` should be very small - it would contain only my mistakes that I did when preparing mpiRebase branch
4. commit this into mpiRebase, and voila! :)

cheers
Janek