Re: A question about YADE compilation and install

> ../data/scene.xml, the Generator name is a blank list, I saw the website:
>
> Is there any place I should place my plugins or data?

currently you can put data in ../data relative to bin directory.

plugins you can put anywhere, because you have to add paths where do you
want to seach for plugins. but currently they are all in plugins
directory.

Generator name is a blank list because you didn't add any plugins paths. :)

you have to follow directions on the bottom of the page "first time setup":

http://yade.berlios.de/index.php?m=700:60

sorry for answering late. I'm in hurry now - a new semester begins :>