Re: SDECLinkedSpheres are not interacting

I thought it may have been an issue with version .911
so I checked out the current .924 from svn. Loading
the LinkedSpheres .xml and starting the simulation I
get now:

yade: /usr/include/boost/shared_ptr.hpp:253: T*
boost::shared_ptr<T>::operator->() const [with T =
SpheresContactGeometry]: Assertion `px != 0' failed.
Aborted

Not sure if I should start filing bugs ? Those issues
may still be all installation related ?

Andreas