Re: SDECLinkedSpheres are not interacting

Feng, Chen said:     (by the date of Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:13:35 -0400)

> It seems not only Andreas Plesch but me also wants to contact the author of
> the SDECLinkedSpheres program:-)))

he is not the "author of the program". He has invented the formulas, and
he has implemented them into SDEC. He wants to have them implemented
into yade, but he lacks knowledge about yade and quaternions[1] to do this.
Nonetheless he is willing to help anybody that will implement his
formulas into the code.

I'll let him know about the wide interest in his work. And then we have
to wait a bit :)

[1] yade is using quaternions for description of 3D. Most people are
accustomed to rotation matrix or three-angles notation. But in fact
quaternions are most effective when it comes to computation cost and
coding simplicity.