Re: Is there a way to make the animation a .mpg file?

You may want to check out the new simulation player in
the latest svn version. It requires to record a
simulation with the DEM simulator and then should play
it. It has an option to save snapshots from which you
may be able to make mpgs, for example with mencoder or
convert. However, on my install the DEM simulator
records to files wich do not have the correct content:
no changes and lots nad values. The player accordingly
cannot play those here.

Andreas