Re: loading a modified plugin fails

--- Janek Kozicki <janek@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Frédéric Victor Donzé said:     (by the date of Fri,
> 4 Nov 2005 16:32:49 +0100)

> contact the
> >
> > What kind of information you need?
> >
> > Frédéric.
>
> hello Frederic, nice to see you here :) I've mailed
> Jean-Patrick about
> his formulas for bonding model. No answer so far.
> Looks like Andreas is
> particularly interested in seeing them :)
> (especially in having them
> implemented in yade).

We are interested in bonding and bond-breaking as a
means to represent geologic faults/discontinuities in
a more coherent sediment matrix which may undergo
pervasive/distributed deformation. At the same time we
like to explore more dynamic feedback situations where
continuous vertical loading (by sedimentation) may
facilitate horizontal displacements and more vertical

We have some experience in modelling these kind of
simulations with PFC2d and would like to expand into
3d problems.

> Btw, my friend has his advisor's approval to work on
> parallelization
> (but of course he hasn't done anything yet - he must
> familiarize himself
> with the code, at first).

Oh, a person just focussed on parallelization and
multithreading sounds fantastic.